I hate promises. So I just come up with a to-do-list every year. Non-mandatory. Accomplish as many and as close as I could:
1. January haircut – Was it? I’m not sure if I did this in January. First time to chop off my hair this short! WTG! 😀
2. Reunite with makeup – Tried it. But I just don’t like too much stuff on my face and I can’t stare at the mirror that long. LOL. ((: High five for the effort please! (And allow these pretty flowers to make up for the failure, wee!)
3. XXk by April payroll – Sorry. I am such a disappointment. ): But I was still able to save up for my Singapore trip with mama. Good girl! (:
4. Upcycle clothes & sell them – The heck, I just donated them! There’s more joy in giving than receiving. 😀
5. Daily Texts (Bible) – inconsistent. )’:
6. 90-93 lbs. – Done. But… Was I kidding myself? I look like a waif.
7. Online store – Up! Active? NO. ):
8. June or October school – negative )’:
9. Volunteer – Was not able to actively participate. But I’m happy about how much privilege is out there to serve the people. My T.O.P. for 2012, coming up! 😀
10. Music class – Done. (:
11. Prose – Some. Done.
12. Travel – One of 2011’s best! Ola Sigapuraaaa!
Wander again with you soon Mama! Love you. (:
Gonna rock 2012. This year’s gonna be LEGENDARY once again! Have another year of peace and love folks. Cheers! (: